KAAMIL-E-TIBB O JARAHAT (B.U.M.S)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:A candidate seeking admission to KAAMIL-E-TIBB O JARAHAT (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery-B.U.M.S.) Course must have passed-
- intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least fifty per cent. aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Age: The minimum age for admission in BUMS course is 17 years on 1st October in the year of admission.
Students who wish to take admission in session 2022-23 must appear and qualify NEET 2022 examination.
After qualifying NEET Examination students need to register for the admission counselling.
- Qualifying marks of NEET 2022 for different categories are as below
|UR / EWS||117|
- All India Quota : For all india quota seats students need to register for all india ayush UG counselling conducted by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
- State Quota : For state quota seats students need to register for UGMAC(Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling) conducted by the BCECE Board. https://bceceboard.
- Management Quota : For management quota seats students need to register for UGMAC(Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling) conducted by BCECE Board. https://bceceboard.
- Counselling Dates for state quota sets are already announced and are given below. Student should click here to apply.https://bceceboard.
- (i) Online Registration starting date ………….. : 05.01.2023
- (ii) Online Registration closing date …………………….: 14.01.2023 (10.00 PM)
- (iii) Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate …….. : 14.01.2023 (11.59 PM)
- (iv) Online Editing of Application Form …………………..: 15.01.2023
- (v) Publication of Rank Card / Merit List …………………: 17.01.2023
- (vi) Proposed date for Choice filling and Counselling Programme: To be published later on.